Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My 1st 2007 Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pollino14

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: My 1st 2007 Mock Draft Reply with quote

5. Green Bay Packers Dewayne Jarrett, WR USC This kid is great and will help that Packer receiving corp. right away. After losing Walker, they need a playmaker at that position because IMO Driver and Ferguson are #2 receivers AT BEST so they get a young, talented Jarrett for Rodgers to throw to.

can u explain 4 DD??? Former pro bowler 1000 yrd reciever?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: My 1st 2007 Mock Draft Reply with quote

pollino14 wrote:
5. Green Bay Packers Dewayne Jarrett, WR USC This kid is great and will help that Packer receiving corp. right away. After losing Walker, they need a playmaker at that position because IMO Driver and Ferguson are #2 receivers AT BEST so they get a young, talented Jarrett for Rodgers to throw to.

can u explain 4 DD??? Former pro bowler 1000 yrd reciever?

I'm talking as of now they arent worthy of a #1 SPOT...sure maybe back then they were ok but how many probowls did they go to...

And sorry about the Carpenter comment I mean Crocker...

I think the Jets should take a tweener because although Lynch is great I honestly think Houston and Washington can be a future duo together...

And I honestly can't see as Tavaris Jackson as the future...
And plus they have E.J. Henderson, Chad Greenway, and Napolian Harris at LB, IMO they don't need another 1...

Props to jgoldiscool
pinkeyup

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donald Driver is a fine #1 reciver, and he producing better than any of your NYJ WRs, but, Dwane Jarret is a good pick, we do need a weapon
djvenditti274

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not really feelin a lt for the browns....a rt maybe or some versatile interior linemen, but i'd rather have them spend a pick on that in a round other than the first...

in the first round we'd need a big 3-4 de most likely or a hard hitting safety if no others emerge this year for us
SuperBowlEagles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad Eagles pick. I doubt you got one Eagles fan to say that was a good pick.

Westbrook signed an extention and we already spent a 3rd pick in 05 on his backup.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: