Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

*ihavenothing's 1st 2007 NFL Mock Draft*
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MadAtFalcons

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good falcons pick. Solid looking draft.

What's a fan to do when his team keeps falling apart?
Try and pick the pieces up of his broken heart?
Mac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the deal with the Browns picking that high?You even like part Browns fan......

Either way....Great pick.....Fills a huge need for us and would really help out the 3-4 defence. Very Happy

Thanks to ElipticDawg on the sig!
duke2056 wrote:
Considering marijuana is the worlds most rAtarded thing to be ilegal,
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see the Eagles taking a WR in the first round next year plus I don't see Jarret really being a deep threat WR which is what the Eagles will be needing.

Also I hate where the Eagles are picking, so I'll just mention that the Eagles are 7-0 lifetime vs the Jets.

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Was the dog eating the child?
ihavenothing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
I don't see the Eagles taking a WR in the first round next year plus I don't see Jarret really being a deep threat WR which is what the Eagles will be needing.

Also I hate where the Eagles are picking, so I'll just mention that the Eagles are 7-0 lifetime vs the Jets.
Applause Applause Laughing Laughing

Funniest thing I've heard today, seriously.

Also, the Browns are picking that high because they have a very tough schedule and only play 4 teams that picked below them in the last NFL Draft, the Jets, Saints, Raiders, and Texans. The Saints are much, much improved, the Texans should be a win for you guys, but you did lose last year, the Raiders game is a toss-up, and I will be going to the Jets game to root for them. Personally, I see the Jets beating you guys but it could easily go either way. The other 12 games I see you guys winning a max of 6 of them, minimum of 2. That means I see you guys going anywhere from 2-14 to 10-6. 6-10, middle ground, would put you guys picking in that spot.

Thanks to kdawg24 for the sig
Soaring Jets Wall of Honor Member
SublimeViking

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect Vikings pick. Willis and Greenway combined would be great.
jvilma51

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Jets pick and spot but I dunno if Landry lasts that long. IMO he's the best safety so far next year.

Props to jgoldiscool
Patsfan01

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After this years draft, I really find it hard that the Pats will take a LB in round one. I just don't see it happening. At that point it is a great spot for the Pats to land Michael Griffin. Decent mock though.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice jags pick Wink

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the bengals i can see them taking a TE if there is any value at SS with good coverage abillity, a two tool DE, or maybe even a two gap tackle if shaun smith is a let down. Brandon Meriweather, LaRon Landry, Frank Okam I can not see them taking a TE greg olsen make be a beast which i do not deny but with actual pressing needs taking more vaule can not see it. A great TE is like whipped cream on ice cream its not need but when you have it you love it. He how be the 4th at best target.

Love the cards pick Brandon is the man.
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great rams pick, finally someone not making the rams a top 10 pick.
Ares Caesar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patriots pick should be Michael Griffin.

The Pats have a reputation for avoiding LBs in the first round and selecting them in later rounds (common knowledge amongst Patriot observers), and with the health status of Harrison certainly being in question, Griffin makes perfect sense.
Jayme96

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say that the Vikings would take Posluszny if he's there. He's by far the best LB in the draft (assuming it goes as the last year did) and they could either try him at MLB or put Leber at MLB if need be. You take the BPA, and he's definitely the best. Good pick, but WAY too high IMO. They had all kinds of crap happen last year, and picked 17, and got a LOT of talent on that team this off season...both in players and coaches.

Steelers should pick lower than 21 too I think, like 32 or so lol, but the pick is a great one. Bush is an awesome fit for their offense and style of play.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ares Caesar wrote:
Patriots pick should be Michael Griffin.

The Pats have a reputation for avoiding LBs in the first round and selecting them in later rounds (common knowledge amongst Patriot observers), and with the health status of Harrison certainly being in question, Griffin makes perfect sense.

You gotta look at the league buddy. The Steelers used to pick 4th, 5th, 6th round picks or later and develop them into stud LBs. NOW, that will be very hard, or nearly impossible to do. At times the Steelers were the ONLY team in the NFL running a 3-4, and now the trend is back to the 3-4 so half the NFL is running it, and so more teams are looking for that type of player who used to fall in the draft so they got "steals" every year by taking a player who didn't fit the 4-3 late in the draft cause no one else wanted him. If you want a stud LB for a 3-4 now, you gotta take him early, so don't expect any teams, Pats, Steelers, w/e to get stud LBs late in the draft anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: *ihavenothing's 1st 2007 NFL Mock Draft* Reply with quote

ihavenothing wrote:

10. Philadelphia Eagles- Dwayne Jarrett WR

Sux we r picking that early but I would take a 6'5" guy to go along with Reggie Brown if we r picking that high.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: