Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

how about an official INTRO thread?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DirtyBirds33

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone.

Chris here, 19 years old and from all the way up in New Jersey though I reside in Missouri now for college at Mizzou. Been a Falcons fan since 1998, I'll admit I did ride the wagon when I was that young and liked them cause they were in the Super Bowl (though we did get crushed by Denver Sad) but I've stuck through. Really started getting into it when Vick turned up around '02, held on and went through that year of disappointment which I'd like to forget (07 of course) and I've been enjoying "The Ryan Era" thus far. Future looks bright and hopefully the Falcons can churn up some more good rather than bad in the next few years.

Go Falcons!
devils1854

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyBirds33 wrote:
Hey everyone.

Chris here, 19 years old and from all the way up in New Jersey though I reside in Missouri now for college at Mizzou. Been a Falcons fan since 1998, I'll admit I did ride the wagon when I was that young and liked them cause they were in the Super Bowl (though we did get crushed by Denver Sad) but I've stuck through. Really started getting into it when Vick turned up around '02, held on and went through that year of disappointment which I'd like to forget (07 of course) and I've been enjoying "The Ryan Era" thus far. Future looks bright and hopefully the Falcons can churn up some more good rather than bad in the next few years.

Go Falcons!

Welcome to the forum. Were into alot of draft talk right now. I have a draft competition going on in one of the threads. Jump on in and join the conversations.

#JDI
CrazyFalcon84

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I'm new to this! I hav been a Falcons fan for ten years and just started reading everyone's thoughts and decided I should put in my input. I'm 18 years old and live in New Jersey so it is nice to talk to other Falcons fans because there are none by me lol. If there is anything I should no plz let me no. I can't wait until the football season starts. Very Happy
adam9

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrazyFalcon84 wrote:
Hey I'm new to this! I hav been a Falcons fan for ten years and just started reading everyone's thoughts and decided I should put in my input. I'm 18 years old and live in New Jersey so it is nice to talk to other Falcons fans because there are none by me lol. If there is anything I should no plz let me no. I can't wait until the football season starts. Very Happy

Hey bro. Welcome to the forum! The main thing to know is the forum rules in this link http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9338 and to have fun.. There is great conversation on these forums, and lots of things that help you keep current and up to date on specific football information... If you need any help or have any questions you can ask me, or for that matter any moderator as well. Again Welcome to the forum man!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrazyFalcon84 wrote:

Welcome!

I have to ask...do you know Snooki? Razz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
CrazyFalcon84 wrote:

Welcome!

I have to ask...do you know Snooki? Razz
Laughing no i dont no Snooki
CrazyFalcon84

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you get the avatar? and also the picure as your signature?
mattyice2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrazyFalcon84 wrote:

We'll start with the avatar. Post a pic that you'd like to have as your avie and someone on here will resize it for you.

For your sig, just go here http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=424336 and tell them what you want and they'll try to make it happen for you.

Dirty Bird Watch: Akeem Dent
CrazyFalcon84

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mattyice2 wrote:
CrazyFalcon84 wrote:

We'll start with the avatar. Post a pic that you'd like to have as your avie and someone on here will resize it for you.

For your sig, just go here http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=424336 and tell them what you want and they'll try to make it happen for you.
K thanks http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-falcons-blog/files/2010/01/roddy-white-flip-249x300.jpg
va4hustlers

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
ndnpride8806 wrote:
New to the Forums...Falcons fan all the way out in India. Glad to find a place to discuss some football.

Welcome, man. Glad to have you aboard. This forum is A LOT of fun.

Well, fellas, this is final. No more ATLdirybird. No more Gritsblitz. Swoosh it is.

Kanin? LOL
va4hustlers

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

va4hustlers wrote:
I would have sworn we had an intro thread already.

I'm Alvin, will be 28 in the coming months Sad , joined this site back in 05 mainly to see other views about football in general, the Falcons, the Ravens, and the draft. I mainly do more reading but will post when necessary. Became a Falcons fan when Michael Vick came onboard... got more excited when Matt Schaub was drafted by Atlanta. Because I'm from Virginia and the Commonwealth doesn't own any professional teams, I decided to follow Virginia-grown players around instead... or players that went to VT, UVA, etc... and because of that, I don't own any Falcon jerseys, but I do however own a VT Vick jersey and a UVA Schaub jersey. Been trying to find a VT D. Hall jersey, but no success there.

Dang, posted this back in Jan 2007!!! LMAO...
JonnyQuest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Falcons forum. I used to post here actively a couple years ago under a different username, but FF just faded out as time passed. Well, I missed talking football with fellow Falcons fans, so I decided it's time to come back and get incorporated into the FF community once again. I've been an avid Falcons fan for 7 years, and Mike Vick is the player that drew me to this great team. I was really disappointed when he left for jail, but by that time I was hooked to this team and could not imagine rooting for anyone else. We haven't really lived up to our offseason hype this season, but I am excited for the playoffs and believe we really can make a deep run. Let's go Falcons!
Jeremiah 29:11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys I've been a Falcons Fan for around 20 yrs. and am glad to be on here and talk about some Football and hopefully learn somethings too.
adam9

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremiah 29:11 wrote:
Hey guys I've been a Falcons Fan for around 20 yrs. and am glad to be on here and talk about some Football and hopefully learn somethings too.

It's great any time we get new posters for the Falcons Forum, great to have you and let us know if you have any questions (quite a few of us are pretty active on this forum).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome guys! Great to have you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: