Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How about this??? NEW ORLEANS KNIGHTS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Armyscout

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: How about this??? NEW ORLEANS KNIGHTS Reply with quote

jUST AN OFF THE WALL TOPIC

How about a complete overhaul of team name, uniform, and attitude?
The Knight is Fierce, but noble.
Keep the fleur-de-lis, but only on the knight in armor shield or something,maybe tunic, but bring in a warrior-like name and attitude.

Uniforms - Grey w/ Black and gold. Helmets painted like hockey goalies(complete helmet) to resemble an armor helmet or maybe a knight on horseback.
DeuceFan26

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we need something even more ferocious than Knights, Knights who wear black and gold don't do so good at football unless they have Culpepper at QB(see UCF), I think if the name gets changed it should be to something that sounds scary, like the New Orleans VooDoo, but thats taken, that would have been a cool name and it goes with the city. We need a name like that, something that goes with the area(there aren't many knights in NO), how about Ragin' Cajuns. Sounds cool and fits the town.
Armyscout

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we can't be the white knights...... not down in the South.
LOL

Well atleast your up for the idea of change... there are so many criticizers who question my Fanhood when I bring up changing the Saints. We gotta do something to change this funk. All the rest of the teams in our group have gone through change and gotten a SB, but more important is the respect of the rest of the league. I hate being a fan of the biggest losers in the NFL. Don't get me wrong cause I bleed black and gold, but We get no respect cause we haven't ever earned it.
saintsrule

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it would be cool if we could be the Gulf Coast Ganstas. that would be tight. we could have "choppas" (machine guns) on our helmets. our color would be all gold, bling bling. Laughing ......... i'm just kidding.... but changing new orleans to gulf coast would add more options and give the perception mississippi had more to do with the team, as they do. i really think are uniforms need changing. they're old, and the jerseys would sell like crazy after changing. plus teams seem to do well after changing there colors and stuff. i would like to keep the black and gold concept but just change it up. what about the gulf coast golds? like the browns ya know. make the helmet black or white and the Fleur de Lis gold. gold jerseys of course but better than the ones they wore a couple seasons ago when they lost to minnesota. i don't know. give me a saints coloring book and i could come up with some cool sh*t. later

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: