Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Introduction Thread: Just Who do you think you are?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Griz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?:
I don't really have a favorite player.

What do you do?: I work for the U.S. Department of State

What other teams are you a fan of?: Montana Grizzlies, Ohio State Buckeyes

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: I played OG, C, FB, and DT in High School. My High School team was horrible and we were actually featured in Sports Illustrated when we tied the record for most consecutive losses by a football team. Fortunately, we won our next game and never took sole possession of the record. I also played rugby in college and on a Club Team called the Missoula Maggots. If you're interested in crazy rugby tournaments, Google or YouTube "Maggot Fest" some time.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): 1. My wife Smile 1A. Kate Mara. Ms. Mara is beautiful, talented, and best of all she is a huge football fan and a member of NFL Royalty. She is the daughter of Tim Mara (NY Giants) and the great-granddaughter of Art Rooney (Steelers).

What do you like to eat?: I eat just about anything, but my favorite restaurants always seem to be Pizza or Steak joints.

What other hobbies do you have?: Lifting, Madden, and hanging out with my wife and dogs.

Why did you choose your username?: It's a nickname and I went to school at the University of Montana.

Name one really cool event in your life.: While working in NYC, I met Johnny Depp in a hotel elevator as he was drunkenly playing a guitar and singing at 1:30 in the morning. I also got the chance to hang out with Prince Harry and talk to a drunk (seriously) Betty White.

Last edited by Griz on Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES! A fellow rugger! I'll have to look up Maggot fest sometime. My team is actually getting ready to head to Rugger fest in Memphis. That's awesome that you got to talk to two drunken celebs, haha, Betty White had to have been epic!

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Marshall Faulk. He finally brought us that Superbowl championship, and he'll forever be my favorite Ram for it.

What do you do?: Principle Real Estate Broker for a top REO firm

What other teams are you a fan of?: Lakers, Dodgers, Angels. Can you tell I'm from Los Angeles?

Do you play sports? : Played highschool football as a RB, LB, TE, CB, until got into a car accident and hurt back. I have played organized Ultimate Frisbee the last few years, good fun stuff and lots of excercise, however, since I've had a child, I don't get a chance to do that much. I've been a runner for last 10 years or so, but am currently doing p90x as jogging has been taking its toll on my feet.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history):I'm married, so my lovely wife

What do you like to eat?: Who doesnt like Pizza. I tend to eat healthy nowadays, so I like Salmon quite a lot.

What other hobbies do you have?: Lift weights, work out, playing with my son, various computer RPGs. I work so damn much now that I don't get to do a lot of hobbies.

Why did you choose your username?: Its a nickname I've been using for years, back when CounterStrike first came out, has stuck with me.

Name one really cool event in your life.: The day my son was born, for sure. I was told about 5 years ago that I would NEVER have a child. If only I could find that nurse that told me that now.... and, he WILL be a Rams fan, I've already been training him. I also apologized to him for that, as I've been through many horrible seasons as a Rams fan. I did give him the Lakers though, so that should balance out. =)
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason

Last edited by Flatlyner on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
steferfootballd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
I did give him the Lakers though, so that should balance out. =)
The Lakers have kept me sane these past few years. Laughing

Ramster
SoS wrote:
(Remember, I like that Steven Jackson style best Very Happy )
Headbanger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steferfootballd wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:
Hope we see your Lakers in the final. I'd hate it if we would win it against Spurs. Laughing

"Sometimes two...Sometimes three...That's how many you need and you still can't handle me."
By David "Deacon" Jones.

RAMS MY TEAM TILL THE DAY I DIE
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Headbanger wrote:
steferfootballd wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:
Hope we see your Lakers in the final. I'd hate it if we would win it against Spurs. Laughing

Laughing What happened when we met last finals? Smile All kidding aside, I thought ya'll had that series wrapped up with Kobe building houses with his brick barriage.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
footballfreak1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Probably Holy because he was so good, and so underrated, plus he wasn't a drama queen like most great WRs. Present would be Uh Oh as a fellow UI fan I loved when we drafted him and knew he would be a lot better pro than nearly everyone on here thought all along. I like Chris Long too just because he's a beast.

What do you do?: I'm a senior in HS, graduating May 22nd. Happy/Scared to go into the "real world" I guess even though I'm going to college. I'm going to the Broadcast Center over in St. Louis where I'll be there for about a year then heading into the job force. Get to do an elective with Larry Connors and Chris Kerber, get to have PBP/Interview exp. with local major sports team during the course with Kerber, that will be fun regardless of the team. I hope to be a sports broadcaster, radio or TV in the future.

What other teams are you a fan of?: Blues (Bleed blue), Cardinals, Illinois (Bball & Football), and I like Texas football to an extent because of Vince Young when they won the NC in '06 iirc he just made me like them also.

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: My glory days just got over late February. Been on skates since I was two, and playing on a team since I was four. There were times I was burnt out as I used to travel all around the country and was gone usually twice a month. Back when I was younger (around 10) I was one of the top goalies in the area, made a AAA over in Chesterfield, played a year and decided not too play anymore as it was all politics and the drive wasn't worth my time anymore. Took a year off and played for my HS team from 8th grade to my senior year, was the back up freshman year when we went 25-2 ish and won it all, was an awesome exp. even though I never played due to the starter being a senior. Started sophomore through senior, was one game away my soph. year from going to the championship losing game 3 of the series in a shoot out, bawled my eyes out as it was the last game me and my cousin played together which were real close and both love the game. Junior year we were terrible. Senior year we had a stud 1st line, and thats it. They scored all of our goals, and our defense looked like Mizzou's basketball D, Very Happy and we lost 1st round to #1 seed in three games also. Hockey career was a helluva run and made a ton of friends, one kid I played against is gonna get drafted 1st round this year. My knees and back are in the shape of a 40 year old at this point, i can't stand for more than two hours at a time without them killing me. I also played baseball (catcher) so that doesn't help my knees either. Was good when I was young, had a chance to get a baseball scholly but i lost all my confidence freshman year and I quit my sophomore year (worst decision ever, regret it every day now). played football all four years, fun times, fractured my back second week in senior year, out the rest of the season, sucked real bad.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): Any hot chick who loves sports (esp. hockey) is A okay in my book.

What do you like to eat?: Anything. Love seafood and pasta.

What other hobbies do you have?: playing xbox, fishing, and playing softball.

Why did you choose your username?: I didn't expect to stay so i just put footballfreak1 because it was a football site and I've been here ever since. I hate it and probably going to change it soon.

Name one really cool event in your life.I went to Toronto for a hockey tournament and got to meet the great one (Gretzky) as we played his team the same day, went to his restaurant after, that was probably the greatest thing ever, pretty sure i cried when we had to come home. i wanna go back soooo bad, i'll be back eventually. i also went on a cruise for my grandparents anniversary which i gained about 10 lbs from the taco buffet they had up all day lol and the midnight buffet.

okay, enough rambling from me. i just get going and can't stop when i start talking about sports.

^props to El Ramster and steferfootballd^
tim199009

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: It would be Marshal Faulk, Kurt Warner, Torry Holt, Present: S-jax, DX missile, Sam the Ram

What do you do?: Going to school at Florida Atlantic University studying computer engineering( Yes, i am from south florida, i hate the dolphins and have been a rams fan since the 99 season)

What other teams are you a fan of?: New York Knicks, i love basketball!!

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: Played Football in High School, currently trying to get a scholarship as a walk on at FAU.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): probably Alicia Keys, or Rihanna

What do you like to eat?: Chicken, Chicken and more Chicken

What other hobbies do you have?: Playing any kind of sports, Messing around with computers and other cool gadgets. Listening to music, My favorite artist Kanye West which explains my avi, and location for those unaware.
Its also worth stating i might be the greatest Call of Duty player of all time.

Why did you choose your username?: My first name, birthyear, and high graduation year

Name one really cool event in your life.: I went to a heat game when they played the denver nuggets, and Carmelo Anthony was still in denver. I watched Carmelo tear the heat apart, and since then he became my favorite player.
Big Game 81

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Too many to list but all time would probably be Eric Dickerson

What do you do?: Currently in between jobs... In the meantime, doing some side jobs and being a full-time dad to my five year old son.

What other teams are you a fan of?: Im a die hard Oakland A's and Golden State Warriors fan. Im from the Bay Area and would probably like the Raiders had it not been that my grandfather is from LA, and our last name is RAMIREZ. So its a generation thing and technically we are the RAMZ. ha ha ha

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: Played basketball, baseball & football in high school but mostly concentrated on football (only sport I played all 4 years). Probably would've tried to move forward had I not gotten a back injury that still bothers me from time to time.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): Besides my girl, too many to name ha ha ha. But off the top, how about the newly divorced Eva Longoria. Did like Kim Kardashian but too many athletes are throwing her around now ha ha ha.

What do you like to eat?: Anything while Im drinking a beer. ha ha ha

What other hobbies do you have?: Music, Cars, Sports, PS3 (I got Call of Duty Black Ops if anyone wants my PS name)

Why did you choose your username?: I actually created this account in 2006 and haven't been on in quite some time (reason im re-introducing myself) but all Ram fans should know who Big Game 81 was.

Name one really cool event in your life.: I would probably say having my son and growing in life as he grows up.

/\ Delphi83 On Tha Sig /\

BEWARE OF THE MIGHTY QUINN!!!!
Headbanger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Game 81 wrote:
Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Too many to list but all time would probably be Eric Dickerson

What do you do?: Currently in between jobs... In the meantime, doing some side jobs and being a full-time dad to my five year old son.

What other teams are you a fan of?: Im a die hard Oakland A's and Golden State Warriors fan. Im from the Bay Area and would probably like the Raiders had it not been that my grandfather is from LA, and our last name is RAMIREZ. So its a generation thing and technically we are the RAMZ. ha ha ha

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: Played basketball, baseball & football in high school but mostly concentrated on football (only sport I played all 4 years). Probably would've tried to move forward had I not gotten a back injury that still bothers me from time to time.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): Besides my girl, too many to name ha ha ha. But off the top, how about the newly divorced Eva Longoria. Did like Kim Kardashian but too many athletes are throwing her around now ha ha ha.

What do you like to eat?: Anything while Im drinking a beer. ha ha ha

What other hobbies do you have?: Music, Cars, Sports, PS3 (I got Call of Duty Black Ops if anyone wants my PS name)

Why did you choose your username?: I actually created this account in 2006 and haven't been on in quite some time (reason im re-introducing myself) but all Ram fans should know who Big Game 81 was.

Name one really cool event in your life.: I would probably say having my son and growing in life as he grows up.

Think mmmm...... "night train" Lane? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Sometimes two...Sometimes three...That's how many you need and you still can't handle me."
By David "Deacon" Jones.

iRaMs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: JL55, Steven Jackson, Marshall Faulk, Torry Holt, Eric Dickerson

What do you do?: I am currently a repair technician for sprint wireless.

What other teams are you a fan of?: St. Louis Cardinals, St. Louis Blues, Miami Dolphins, Russian Legion(paintball), then my paintball team Rude Awakening.

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: I played baseball, football, and paintball. Out of the 3 paintball consumed my life. I used a smartparts impulse with a blackheart board and freak barrel system. I ran nitro in my gun I was also on a pro am team. Really enjoyed the sport then...I got employed at Hardee's and my athletic career disappeared with every cheeseburger I consumed.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): Ouch that is a tough one...I'm gonna go with...Jennifer Aniston(age is beauty boys)!

What do you like to eat?: Just about anything, but I make a superb stuffed manicotti dish which I love.

What other hobbies do you have?: I play my xbox alot, I still play paintball every once in a while. I do play magic the gathering once in a blue moon.

Why did you choose your username?: It's my xbox live gamertag. I love my rams.

Name one really cool event in your life.: Went to a rams training camp and had 2 of my 3 Jackson rookie cards signed...by far the coolest thing I have ever done.

D9-EM

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player?  Past or Present?: Past: Holt Present: Long

What do you do?: Floor Layer

What other teams are you a fan of?: Cardinals & Mizzou Tigers

Do you play sports?  If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: Not really... I LOVE video games but there's not much glory in that. lol sorry

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife!  That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): hmmm, I'm going wife on this one. Wink

What do you like to eat?: I'm a bbq FREAK. At least 3 times a week. Low and slow baby!!!

What other hobbies do you have?: I guess this is where I should have mentioned the video games thing. Aside from that... My dad builds hardwood furniture as a hobby (pilot by profession) and I've been getting into that lately.

Why did you choose your username?: I saw it on a licence plate years ago and i thought it was cool. Its also my PSN username.

Name one really cool event in your life.: Well I went to Vegas a while back to visit my mom and brother and when we got there... We found out that my brother is dating this woman who just happens to know everyone in that town. EVERYONE!!! And if you've been to Las Vegas then you know thats a good thing. She got us everything we wanted for free... Suites on the top floor at the Paris, fine dining, booze, Blue Man Group you name it. It was a great trip. Thats about it lately.
steferfootballd

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum D9-EM.

If any of our members here are interested, I posted a signature for anyone to use in the This ain't Rams Talk Thread. You can find it right here if interested.

Ramster
SoS wrote:
(Remember, I like that Steven Jackson style best Very Happy )
D9-EM

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steferfootballd wrote:

If any of our members here are interested, I posted a signature for anyone to use in the This ain't Rams Talk Thread. You can find it right here if interested.

Thanks steferfootballd... I'll use it.
Headbanger

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D9-EM wrote:
steferfootballd wrote:

Thanks steferfootballd... I'll use it.

Me too.

By David "Deacon" Jones.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: