You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Moss speaks up

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Moss speaks up Reply with quote

nice, detailed interview here with Randy.

including:

on the '05 season: "I just think that we needed some guidance and we needed some discipline. Jerry, you played for all those years and you know, being on a good team, you can tell when the chemistry is good, when the chemistry is bad, when the coach has control of the team, when he doesn't. We were in disarray last year and we never could get back together so I think that was one of the things everybody tried to put their finger on but we just couldn't get it done."

on Art Shell: "I just think that the chemistry that we have right now with coach Art Shell bringing his team on and really trying to lead us in the right direction. I was actually happy to go to my first mini-camp..."

on Andrew Walter: "But with what I've seen, with him being tall, being able to see and read the defense, I like him. I like his upside."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5763878?FSO1&ATT=HCP&GT1=8393

Everson Griffen: We can be special. But its up to us.
Juan00

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Moss speaks up Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
nice, detailed interview here with Randy.

including:

on the '05 season: "I just think that we needed some guidance and we needed some discipline. Jerry, you played for all those years and you know, being on a good team, you can tell when the chemistry is good, when the chemistry is bad, when the coach has control of the team, when he doesn't. We were in disarray last year and we never could get back together so I think that was one of the things everybody tried to put their finger on but we just couldn't get it done."

You shouldn't have posted this quote in here VD. There are more than a few neurotic/uneasy Raider fans in here that will read between the lines and think that Randy hated the 2005 season and now wants out of Oakland alltogether...lol.
SantanasTown

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who wouldnt hate the 05 season? He had one of the worst years of his career as he battled injuries and had the worst QB hes ever had throwing to him. The team sucked and only won 4 games and lost their final 6. It was without a doubt the most ugly, dissapointing season of his career. If he didn't hate the season I would wonder if there was something wrong with him and question if he cares about winning. Every Raider should hate last season and be using it is as motivation to change things this year.

Human Crack in the Flesh. Im the last of the best. One word to describe me? Spectacular, Yes.
2006 FF Mock Draft Contest Winner
HiFi

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for the link VD.

Interesting stuff from Randy is keeping us entertained.
DarthDavis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oaktown chill out, calm down. I miss spoke earlier and said Randy led the nfl in yards per reception he was actually 5th, he still broke 1,000 yards and was 20th in the league in yards, 13 th in the league in recieving tds he had 8 and the most was 12, all while being extremely limited and given his injury I was impressed with his season totals. Turner and Collins had to go, that was the bottom line enough said. Randy is great and was great last year, I am glad he was on our miserable 4-12 team because our players know him better know as a vocal leader and not the renegade loner the vikings organization branded him. Ofcourse I wanted Randy to led all recievers in every category but I am not one bit dissapointed with how things turned out. Besides I wouldn't want to see more Randy Moss plays wasted on the Collins and Turner team. When randy gets you 130 yards on 5 receptions and you still lose there is something wrong with the team and not Randy Moss.

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what randy wants more than anything is a ring.

he doesn't necessarily care what team he's on to get one though.

Everson Griffen: We can be special. But its up to us.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: