Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

APRIL FOOLS DAY PRANKS ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FOOTBALLFAN08

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:08 pm    Post subject: APRIL FOOLS DAY PRANKS ... Reply with quote

Alright, just thought I would share some of the tom foolery that was going about today, and open it up for some side splitting naratives from the crowd ...

I sit next to a copier at work. The IT department put a sign on the copier alerting the users that the copier had been upgraded, and that it is now voice activated.

There was one guy who walked up to it, started speaking softly. After about 3 attempts he starts escalating his voice until he is all out yelling at the copier. He then asked me to call IT and tell them that it was screwed up ... I just got up and walked away.

I didn't give the Dolphins any real credit in my post because I wanted to agitate FOOTBALLFAN08, in the event he was still checking this thread.
cddolphin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny story, but this isn't really football related and will probably be locked up.

/mod
FOOTBALLFAN08

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
Funny story, but this isn't really football related and will probably be locked up.

/mod

Thought I could have a little fun with the fellas ...

I didn't give the Dolphins any real credit in my post because I wanted to agitate FOOTBALLFAN08, in the event he was still checking this thread.
dolphin_d33

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: APRIL FOOLS DAY PRANKS ... Reply with quote

FOOTBALLFAN08 wrote:
Alright, just thought I would share some of the tom foolery that was going about today, and open it up for some side splitting naratives from the crowd ...

I sit next to a copier at work. The IT department put a sign on the copier alerting the users that the copier had been upgraded, and that it is now voice activated.

There was one guy who walked up to it, started speaking softly. After about 3 attempts he starts escalating his voice until he is all out yelling at the copier. He then asked me to call IT and tell them that it was screwed up ... I just got up and walked away.

One of my buddies (a packers fan) texted me this morning and said Sean Smith got a DUI with possesion of marijuana.... Dang I'm gullable Haha

Some people say football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you it is much more serious than that.
-Vince Lombardi
FOOTBALLFAN08

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: APRIL FOOLS DAY PRANKS ... Reply with quote

dolphin_d33 wrote:
FOOTBALLFAN08 wrote:

One of my buddies (a packers fan) texted me this morning and said Sean Smith got a DUI with possesion of marijuana.... Dang I'm gullable Haha

See, that's Dolphins related.

Did I mention that the copier was painted teal and orange by me ?

alant_8

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone posted this in the DOLPHIN NFL war room comments section:

http://www.finheaven.com/headlines/44-headlines/354-odrick-to-retire
Deets

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll let it stay since its a way to celebrate April 1 without starting false news threads. False news threads are insta-temp bans I might add Wink

FF Member #67
SUG

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: APRIL FOOLS DAY PRANKS ... Reply with quote

FOOTBALLFAN08 wrote:

That was awesome !!~! Laughing
You are a better man than I cause I would have been on the floor giggling like a school girl asap.

Is he nyjerk fan ...?

sug52
FOOTBALLFAN08

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually feel terrible now. He fell for it too hard. Caused a scene and the whole office knows/heard him yelling at the copier. He is a little techy guy and he was determined to fix that copier. He had me call IT to fix it. They asked to take video of it not working to send to repair place, and they could diagnose the issue.

He is a Cowboy fan, very sheltered ...

FinsWin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOOTBALLFAN08 wrote:
I actually feel terrible now. He fell for it too hard. Caused a scene and the whole office knows/heard him yelling at the copier. He is a little techy guy and he was determined to fix that copier. He had me call IT to fix it. They asked to take video of it not working to send to repair place, and they could diagnose the issue.

Wow, he was really that gullable? That astonishes me.
SUG

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FinsWin wrote:
FOOTBALLFAN08 wrote:

Man I worked around neurotic broadcast engineers for at least 11 yrs.
I love messin with guys like that.

I called my shop supervisor in Hoboken N.J. (a nyjerk fanatic) while I was grinding 16 hr days to finish up RAI (Radio Audiovisuale' Italia NYC Studios)
I layed the heavy Italian Brooklyn accent (believe me I'm really good) & told him I was the
CEO (Salvatore Giusepe) & I had him kissing my arse & telling me "what an honor it is to be working for you". (me)
Then I told him he was a schmuck & how unhappy I was with the quality of the workmanship & he just said he was
personally on his way to fix it right away. Laughing
The thing was that it took at least 8 technicians about 4 months to fabricate & build at the shop before we
shipped it for the final month of install.
He was quakeing in his boots & just blurted out what any loyal employee would say.

He still calls me every New Years & reminds me what a bastard I am after 8 yrs.

How unprofessional of me. Laughing

sug52
SUG

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUG wrote:
FinsWin wrote:
FOOTBALLFAN08 wrote:

Man I worked around neurotic broadcast engineers for at least 11 yrs.
I love messin with guys like that.

I called my shop supervisor in Hoboken N.J. (a nyjerk fanatic) while I was grinding 16 hr days to finish up RAI (Radio Audiovisuale' Italia NYC Studios)
I layed the heavy Italian Brooklyn accent (believe me I'm really good) & told him I was the CEO (Salvatore Giusepe) & I had him kissing my arse & telling me
"what an honor it is to be working for you". (me)
Then I told him he was a schmuck & how unhappy I was with the quality of the workmanship & he just said he was personally on his way to fix it right away. Laughing
The thing was that it took at least 8 technicians about 4 months to fabricate & build at the shop before we shipped it for the final month of install.
He was quakeing in his boots & just blurted out what any loyal employee would say.

He still calls me every New Years & reminds me what a bastard I am after 8 yrs.

How unprofessional of me. Laughing

sug52

FOOTBALLFAN08

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get em GUS ...

RealMetalFan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha I work in an office where everyone always goes apespit whenever the bosses order food for the crew.

So yesterday the bosses go to Pizza Hut and bring back a dozen pizzas. We all see them carrying the boxes into the break room so we wrap up what we're doing. Luckily on MOST days, my cubicle is right next to the break room, so I'm first in line. The bosses stand out front and say "Ok one at a time, no need to rush, we got all day" which was kinda weird because it's usually a free-4-all. So I go in and open up a box.......no pizza. I open another......no pizza. But there's a message written in the boxes that says "Say nothing, take 2 paper plates, put one of top of the other and go back to your cubicle, you're on video. April fools." So I fight back my smile and go to my cubicle. One by one....people walking out with covered plates not saying a word. When the last one comes out, the entire office bursts out in laughter and the bosses bring out the real boxes with pizzas in them. So we start eating and all the sudden the screen on the west wall comes down, and they projected the video for all too see. One guy got kinda pissed and was tossing the empties looking for one that had pizzas in it before he actually read the message inside haha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: