You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texantype

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LJ4MVP_KC4Ever wrote:
If Reggie Bush becomes one of the greatest RB's ever I don't think we can laugh at the Texans. They didn't need him, they already had DD.

Check the latest injury report on Davis. When you do you will understand how far out on the limb this put you! Idea
Dash5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again I agree. Even your GM agrees that Bush would've been a significant upgrade over Davis. I think Williams has a chance to make as much as an impact on defense that Bush would on offense but that remains to be seen. I hope this is the case for the Texans sake.
JEIS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LJ4MVP_KC4Ever wrote:
If Reggie Bush becomes one of the greatest RB's ever I don't think we can laugh at the Texans. They didn't need him, they already had DD.

If anyone passes up on one of the greatest players in the draft at any position you can fault them for it. Just like the Trailblazers passing on Jordan, and The Packers for passing on Barry Sanders.
texansfan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JEIS wrote:
LJ4MVP_KC4Ever wrote:

If anyone passes up on one of the greatest players in the draft at any position you can fault them for it. Just like the Trailblazers passing on Jordan, and The Packers for passing on Barry Sanders.

This will be a debate that will go on for the next decade and beyond. There can be no more comparisons until they actually play a game. Who knows, this may be a case of Hakeem Olajuwon-Michael Jordan, with Vince Young being the Sam Bowie of the group. We don't know right now, but Mario has the potential to be a great one at a position of need.

Lets have them play the season, and then we'll have another debate.
mozwanted

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u guys still should have drafted him even if u didt need him. u could have traded colts for reggie wayne and one of their great pass rushers not feeeny.

indi would have loved tog et bush cause hes a wr/rb
texansfan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mozwanted wrote:
u guys still should have drafted him even if u didt need him. u could have traded colts for reggie wayne and one of their great pass rushers not feeeny.

indi would have loved tog et bush cause hes a wr/rb

I don't even think the trade you are proposing is possible. And next, we don't need another WR after we picked up Moulds and Kevin Walter to go with Andre Johnson, Jerome Mathis and Derick Armstrong.

So, we made the pick. We have no idea of the thought process going on with the GMs involved, or who was offering what. Perhaps there really was no great trade proposed.

Mario is our selection. We will sink or swim with this. We have to, we can't go back into time. Frankly, I'm excited to see our new 4-3 defense anchored by Mario and Demeco Ryans.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: