Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

can we talk about lsu ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saintsrule

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: can we talk about lsu ? Reply with quote

i know this is a saints chat but there's nothing going on really until the draft. so i was wondering if we could talk a little lsu.

the tigers have a good schedule this year. i think they could do very well.
does anyone know if the knew construction to death valley will be complete by the start of the season? it's hard to imagine but that will make us harder to play at home. all our harder games are at home this season and all the sec teams are rebuilding. we might go undefeated.

so who do ya'll think will start at qb perilloux or russell? will we rotate back and forth like last year or will les miles stick with one over the other? how will our defense do? our running backs will be great. i think our offensive line will be really good as well as receivers. i'm kinda feeling national champs unless we really blow it or they do us like they did auburn.

my ultimate dream would be that LSU and USC would both go undefeated and of course USC would be #1 all year and we'd be number 2. and then everyone pick USC to kill us. then i think the rose bowl has the national championship this year. so we could go there and destroy em'. i can't say what i would to, but it would be great if we'd end leinarts career by sacking him so many times. i would love for us to just dominate them so we could put an end to any question about whether the sec was as good as the pac 10.
LSUSAINT

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: can we talk about lsu ? Reply with quote

saintsrule wrote:
i know this is a saints chat but there's nothing going on really until the draft. so i was wondering if we could talk a little lsu.

the tigers have a good schedule this year. i think they could do very well.
does anyone know if the knew construction to death valley will be complete by the start of the season? it's hard to imagine but that will make us harder to play at home. all our harder games are at home this season and all the sec teams are rebuilding. we might go undefeated.

so who do ya'll think will start at qb perilloux or russell? will we rotate back and forth like last year or will les miles stick with one over the other? how will our defense do? our running backs will be great. i think our offensive line will be really good as well as receivers. i'm kinda feeling national champs unless we really blow it or they do us like they did auburn.

my ultimate dream would be that LSU and USC would both go undefeated and of course USC would be #1 all year and we'd be number 2. and then everyone pick USC to kill us. then i think the rose bowl has the national championship this year. so we could go there and destroy em'. i can't say what i would to, but it would be great if we'd end leinarts career by sacking him so many times. i would love for us to just dominate them so we could put an end to any question about whether the sec was as good as the pac 10.

From what i've heard, the stadium should be close to completion by it's deadline. i see it almost everyday but cant tell exactly where they are in terms of completion. i can tell you they work on it 24 hours a day. Word around campus is that Russell has been training hard and really wants the starting spot. Perrilioux hasnt graduated high school yet, so we'll see what he can do when he gets here. Some defense players have been quoted of saying that Bo Pelini's defense is easier to learn than Sabans. They also say they know what to do every single play, which is a good thing. Marcus Spears will be hard to replace, but i think we'll manage. Rumor has it that Les Miles has Cameron Vaughn taking reps at MLB. I would rather see Ken Hollis play MLB, he's bigger and tougher and then have Vaughn and E.J. Kuale play OLB. Mario Stevenson and Colorado transfer Sammy Joseph will likely replace Webster and Daniels at CB. BTW, i'm moving this to the "Other Sports" forum.
DeuceFan26

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll say this off the bat I'm not an LSU fan. But i love all college football and if they can get the QB position figured out and play good defense I don't see any real threats in the SEC. I'm an FSU man myself so I'm kind of thinking undefeated there, too, COME ON START XAVIER LEE!!. I think USC will lose a game because without Chow I think their offense will drop a little and they might lose one of the close games they won last year.

The SEC looks mediocre(unless Spurrier or Meier work miracles) I only see 3 good teams(LSU,Tenn and Georgia), the ACC has 3-4 good teams, The big 12 and 10 should be weaker(except Jokelahoma), Pac 10 has 1 good team and a BEAST in Haloti Ngata(Oregan), Big East might be a wildcard cause I think Louisville could run it. That means this year might be a hard one to pick, only a few teams have any shot at going undefeated, this is the kind of year that might be perfect for a PLAYOFF, but no lets just let a few undefeated teams sit out and have no shot.

COLLEGE FOOTBALL HAS THE WORST POSTSEASON OF ANY SPORT... its the only sport where the regular season has no effect(ask Auburn and Utah last year) an undefeated team should never be not playin gfor anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: