Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Graphics Talk!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
LORK 88


Moderator
Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 6094
Location: Endor
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: This Ain't Graphics Talk! Reply with quote

Most of the other team forums have one of these threads and I figured we could use one too. Delphem gave me the idea and being the procrastinator I am, waited about a month before getting one up. Post whatever you like in here; random events, random thoughts, anything you want (within FF's guidelines). Have fun!
_________________
ADOPT-A-TEXAN: CJ "Polish Hat" Fiedorowicz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Delphi83


Joined: 19 Dec 2010
Posts: 2295
Location: Coventry RI
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: This Ain't Graphics Talk! Reply with quote

LORK 88 wrote:
Most of the other team forums have one of these threads and I figured we could use one too. Delphem gave me the idea and being the procrastinator I am, waited about a month before getting one up. Post whatever you like in here; random events, random thoughts, anything you want (within FF's guidelines). Have fun!


Ahh nice u finally put it up Wink.... Now we can be like the other forums haha... Thanks again....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thesickness89


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 14405
Location: East Carolina University
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sig forum is my favorite on this board, honestly. Missed this place, had to make some stuff!

on a side note, where does everyone attend school? I am still at East Carolina University, I know where some of the other guys go to as well I think, don't you attend Texas Tech Lork? or am I wrong?
_________________


#FIREHOKE2014
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 43214
Location: Paul George's Bed.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate PS i really do hahaha...
_________________

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eaglesfan10


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Posts: 10014
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to love reading this board when I first joined but the activity has gotten lower and lower. Hopefully this thread could help raise activity more. Very Happy Very Happy
_________________
Phire wrote:
Cooper will fight every Raider there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LORK 88


Moderator
Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 6094
Location: Endor
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thesickness89 wrote:
The sig forum is my favorite on this board, honestly. Missed this place, had to make some stuff!

on a side note, where does everyone attend school? I am still at East Carolina University, I know where some of the other guys go to as well I think, don't you attend Texas Tech Lork? or am I wrong?

Yep, graduated from Tech in 2009. I like ECU too because Ruffin is now head coach.

eaglesfan10 wrote:
I used to love reading this board when I first joined but the activity has gotten lower and lower. Hopefully this thread could help raise activity more.

That's what I'm hoping for, the more personable a forum is the better.
_________________
ADOPT-A-TEXAN: CJ "Polish Hat" Fiedorowicz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LORK 88


Moderator
Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 6094
Location: Endor
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cut off Michael Irvin in his range rover tonight and my first thought was "go texans"!
_________________
ADOPT-A-TEXAN: CJ "Polish Hat" Fiedorowicz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mike Matt 2011


Joined: 30 Jul 2008
Posts: 2442
Location: Indiana University
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LORK 88 wrote:
I cut off Michael Irvin in his range rover tonight and my first thought was "go texans"!


thats awesome dude. hahaha



and to answer your question sickness, im a senior this year, and will be going to indiana university this coming fall.
_________________

El Ramster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Delphi83


Joined: 19 Dec 2010
Posts: 2295
Location: Coventry RI
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now I don't go to any school.....u just do the whole family thing ya know....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 25590
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frosh in HS.

And Lork, awesome job on cutting off Irvin.
_________________

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thesickness89


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 14405
Location: East Carolina University
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LORK 88 wrote:
thesickness89 wrote:
The sig forum is my favorite on this board, honestly. Missed this place, had to make some stuff!

on a side note, where does everyone attend school? I am still at East Carolina University, I know where some of the other guys go to as well I think, don't you attend Texas Tech Lork? or am I wrong?

Yep, graduated from Tech in 2009. I like ECU too because Ruffin is now head coach.

I like Ruffin, but our Defense was awful this season, I am a huge fan of Lincoln Riley however.
_________________


#FIREHOKE2014
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
thesickness89


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 14405
Location: East Carolina University
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it prob shouldn't go here, but I'm pondering making another tutorial of a recent signature, any suggestions?
_________________


#FIREHOKE2014
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 25590
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thesickness89 wrote:
I know it prob shouldn't go here, but I'm pondering making another tutorial of a recent signature, any suggestions?


Dwayne Harris puhleeeeeeze.
_________________

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LORK 88


Moderator
Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 6094
Location: Endor
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
thesickness89 wrote:
I know it prob shouldn't go here, but I'm pondering making another tutorial of a recent signature, any suggestions?


Dwayne Harris puhleeeeeeze.

This is what I was thinking too.
_________________
ADOPT-A-TEXAN: CJ "Polish Hat" Fiedorowicz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
thesickness89


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 14405
Location: East Carolina University
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LORK 88 wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
thesickness89 wrote:
I know it prob shouldn't go here, but I'm pondering making another tutorial of a recent signature, any suggestions?


Dwayne Harris puhleeeeeeze.

This is what I was thinking too.

Sure thing fellas
_________________


#FIREHOKE2014
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 1 of 27

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group