You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Carrs time is Now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goose85

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Carrs time is Now. Reply with quote

SI wrote a great article about the texans. Take a read...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/michael_silver/06/08/texans/index.html

Quote:
"I asked all of them, 'Can he take us where we want to go?' And every one of them said, 'Absolutely.'"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't agree more. I have total faith in Carr and with the help of a good o-line everyone will see how amazing he really is.

^LORK 88^
LJ4MVP_KC4Ever

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was very stupid when people were saying the Texans should draft Vince Young, David Carr is fine. Once the Texans offense sharpens up and the O-Line gets better Carr will be great.
texansfan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, his time is now. Here's hoping he can do it.
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LJ4MVP_KC4Ever wrote:
I thought it was very stupid when people were saying the Texans should draft Vince Young, David Carr is fine. Once the Texans offense sharpens up and the O-Line gets better Carr will be great.

Carr has above average talent so he is more then fine. I like Carr I believe he can lead that franchise deep into the playoff's. Durable, good arm and I've never once heard him whine. What more can you ask for?
texansfan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
LJ4MVP_KC4Ever wrote:

Carr has above average talent so he is more then fine. I like Carr I believe he can lead that franchise deep into the playoff's. Durable, good arm and I've never once heard him whine. What more can you ask for?

Exactly. He has never been given a real opportunity to show what he can do. But as much support as I have given to David the past few years, he really needs to prove something this year. He's almost out of excuses.
goose85

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has the arm, mobility and talent to make any throw on the field. Lets see if he the past years havent cought up with him and he's still the stud he was coming out of college.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: