Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Our o-line next year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bulluckthebeast

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Our o-line next year Reply with quote

What do you think will happen to the O-line next year?

I think we will release Miller, and then move Pillar or Bell to RT (hopefully Pillar). There is an off chance we trade Benji and draft a G, but this is unlikely.Amano will have a shot to unsaddle Hartwig, and if we trade Olson he will have a shot to play G. I think we will draft a T in the third rounds or beyond. We might take one in the second, but I doubt It unless someone like Brown or Barron slips. Mcneil might be a good choice in the second, but again I doubt it there are other needs to fill like corner, safety,and WR. Our line next year will probably be Hopkins,Olson, Hartwig or Amano, Bell, Pillar. Looks good to me.
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Pillar athletic enough to play tackle? We would probably trade Miller and give Hopkins a pay cut. Olson has the best potential of any of them.
I wouldnt mind seein Jacob Bell at the right tackle spot though. cuz i think hes more athletic than Pillar.
The right tackle spot is our weak spot.
As long they figure it out, i really dont care what they do to their O-line.
Burton

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definetly trade or release Miller, I like Bell in Miller's old spot, but thats just me.
bulluckthebeast

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see Miller being traded. I don't think he has a lot of value, and there would be some cap penalties. I think Pillar would be better suited to play RT because he is bigger than BEll and I think he's almost as athletic.
Hopkins is definately going to take a pay cut. He's aging and he obviously isn't as good as he was.
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We could switch Hartwig over to R-tackle. Thats where he was in college. And the titans can just draft a center, like the one from North Carolina, hes good.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: