Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

HELP WITH MOCK DRAFT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
starkesn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: HELP WITH MOCK DRAFT Reply with quote

I want to do a mock draft and would like input from each teamís forum so I can understand what your needs are. Please give good reasons for the picks you make and list the positions you need in order of most important. Thanks.
ronniebrown

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for miami its pretty obvious we need a RB and S so ronnie brown and maybe ernest shazor fit pretty well i dont think shazor will be around in the 3rd but why not. cedric benson is also not a bad pick even one of the QB's would work but i think the RB is the sure bet. maybe the 4th could bring us a LB like robert mccune(who is a monster as far as size go's) he didnt start but i think 2 seaons but had 100+ tackles in both seasons he is also an allstar special temaer that could be a good fit for miami on the second day but that depends on how far your draft is going to go. if the surtain trade goes on and we get a 2nd possiby look at jason cambell or adrian mcpherson, but these are just my opinions and by the way GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Lork
starkesn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Ronnie Brown seems to be preatty obvious, but I'm not sold on him exactly. I'm worried he will be a bust even with a good combine. Even with wear and tear, Benson is a sure-fire player. Might not be Ricky Williams as far as talent, but close.
ronniebrown

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

starkesn wrote:
Yeah, Ronnie Brown seems to be preatty obvious, but I'm not sold on him exactly. I'm worried he will be a bust even with a good combine. Even with wear and tear, Benson is a sure-fire player. Might not be Ricky Williams as far as talent, but close.

ronnie had proven talent befor the combine look at his stats he shared time with caddilac this year and still had i think 800 some yards and he never had serious injurys through college not to mention he has less ware an tare on his knees

~ Lork
Backwoodsboy65

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are looking for the #2 pick then... the most probable players selected would be Ronnie Brown, Alex Smith, Braylon Edwards, or Antrel Rolle.
FF Member #1000
wrayce

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ron

My signature gallery
JCool333

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My question is why take a QB early (day 1) when there are so many talented ones in this draft. Sure, if Campbell/McPherson falls to our 3rd rounder, we gotta give them a look, but we have much bigger needs at RB, DT, 3rd WR, OL, and S. I think we have a bigegr nbeed at LB even.
Phinfan76

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think WR with the #2, Braylon Edwards. Speedy WR to spread the field help open up the running game.
JCool333

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why should we draft a reciever to oopen the running game? We need a runningback to open the running game. My dream is to get a fast wr (roddy white, matt jones, etc.) in the 2nd round and get brown at second overll. Well get teh second for surtain...
Phinfan76

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Linehan's going to do a running back by committee. I can't see drafting a "feature" back with the 2nd pick just to see him split time with the other runners. Draft a WR who will play almost every down.
ronniebrown

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we wont RB by commision with a franchise back he did it with the vikes because he didnt have a franchise back get it

~ Lork

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: