Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

how about an official INTRO thread?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
delpanator23

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AtlantaFerLife wrote:
Hello everybody. I stumbled upon this site about a week ago and my account has officially been activated. I'm really excited to put feedback into some discussions but, also look forward to learning from all of you that know so much about the team.

nice to have you aboard. Sweet sig

^^^Kempes on the sig!

Adopt a Dirty Bird: Kroy "The Beer Truck" Biermann
AtlantaFerLife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipperboy1 wrote:
AtlantaFerLife wrote:
Hello everybody. I stumbled upon this site about a week ago and my account has officially been activated. I'm really excited to put feedback into some discussions but, also look forward to learning from all of you that know so much about the team.

Welcome aboard! Happy to have you. How long have you been a Falcons fan?

I am only 17. So as long as I can remember I've been a Falcons and Hawks fan. I was born and raised there but unfortunately live in Tennessee now. Most of my family likes the Falcons but not as much as me.

And delpanator, thanks I worked pretty hard on the sig since Im not great with photoshop.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AtlantaFerLife wrote:
chipperboy1 wrote:
AtlantaFerLife wrote:

Welcome aboard! Happy to have you. How long have you been a Falcons fan?

I am only 17. So as long as I can remember I've been a Falcons and Hawks fan. I was born and raised there but unfortunately live in Tennessee now. Most of my family likes the Falcons but not as much as me.

And delpanator, thanks I worked pretty hard on the sig since Im not great with photoshop.

Welcome to the program! We look forward to talking Falcons football with you. Any questions at all please let me know.
diesel78

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone! Im Matt a 28Y\O Firefighter from Mcdonough Ga. I've beeen a falcons fan since the Chris Miller days. I've been reading the post on FF for about 3 years now and decided to sign up and put my 2 cents in every now and then. Hope to have some good conversations about the Falcons on here.
Falcons&Ravens

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all,
My name is Jaik, I'm 18, I have recently joined the forums, I have been a season ticket holder to the falcons since '04, i have a warrick dunn, keith brooking, micheal vick, and micheal turner jersey (all replicas, cept the warrick dunn), i follow the falcons and the ravens, i commision 2 fantasy fball teams and play in 2 teams i dont commision. I look up fball stats and scores all day at work so i know a good amount about almost every team, cept the browns cause they are epic failures, cept peyton hillis. haha GO FALCONS!
ATLdirtybird33

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys new memeber here my name is Brad im 20 and love the falcons of course..... born n raised in Atlanta. been a falcon fan since i can remember.. even when we were rebuilding after our franchise was in shambles..... now that were 8-2 its even better to be a falcon fan!

Matt Ryan for MVP
Patro14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATLdirtybird33 wrote:
hey guys new memeber here my name is Brad im 20 and love the falcons of course..... born n raised in Atlanta. been a falcon fan since i can remember.. even when we were rebuilding after our franchise was in shambles..... now that were 8-2 its even better to be a falcon fan!
Welcome bro!
falconzfan17

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha I thought GritzBlitz changed his name back at first glance.

^^big ups to my boy bigjohnson
Quote:
This is not Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.
Gritsblitz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

falconzfan17 wrote:
haha I thought GritzBlitz changed his name back at first glance.

Haha, yeah. That's going to confuse a lot of people, probably.

Welcome, (the new) ATDB! Smile
DirtyBird4L

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New to the forums here and figured I'd make an introduction. My name is Scott and I just turned 22 yesterday on December 5th. Not gonna lie my best present was the comeback victory over the Bucs haha. Anyways, I've been living in the metro Atlanta area for over 13 years and have been a Falcons fan since I started watching NFL football in the 2nd grade Very Happy. I've been reading posts on this forum for a long long time but never felt like making an account until I was reading some of the trash talking by the Packers fans. It took until right now to get my account activated though so I'm kind of over it haha. I'll try to keep my opinions on Falcon matters held back a little because I tend to get fired up about the team.

P.S. if anyone is good with sigs pm me im looking for a creative one.
ndnpride8806

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New to the Forums...Falcons fan all the way out in India. Glad to find a place to discuss some football.
swoosh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ndnpride8806 wrote:
New to the Forums...Falcons fan all the way out in India. Glad to find a place to discuss some football.

Welcome, man. Glad to have you aboard. This forum is A LOT of fun.

Well, fellas, this is final. No more ATLdirybird. No more Gritsblitz. Swoosh it is.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey whats up guys, Im 16 and i live about an hour south of Atlanta in henry county. Been a Falcons fan since i got into football during the early Vick days. I'm glad to see were winning consistantly now after all of the really difficult years we had to go through before the Falcons saviors came along (Ryan, Smith, and Turner Very Happy). Our defense is really progressing nicley and were accually starting to have a solid pass defense of late since Grimes has been going crazy.

Im hoping we can put together some kind of run this year, because I want a superbowl in Atlanta.
Lentz33

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm Anthony. I'm 18 and a senior in high school. I've been a Falcons fan since about 2005. Mike Vick was my main reason of becoming a fan, but by the time he left I was already too much of a fan to turn away. I live in a small town in Iowa, where there is no Pro team in ANY sport. That seems like a decent intro.

GO FALCONS!!

Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating
birdman70

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
Hey, I'm Anthony. I'm 18 and a senior in high school. I've been a Falcons fan since about 2005. Mike Vick was my main reason of becoming a fan, but by the time he left I was already too much of a fan to turn away. I live in a small town in Iowa, where there is no Pro team in ANY sport. That seems like a decent intro.

GO FALCONS!!

Great to have you here. This forum is a lot of fun, at least it has been for me the past couple of years. A lot of the guys here really know their stuff which does lead to some disagreements but we try to keep it respectful. I've been watching the Falcons since 1980 which should give you an idea of how old I am, but I learn stuff from these guys all the time. Anyway, hope to see you posting, GO FALCONS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 11 of 14

Jump to: