Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome and Introduction Thread for the Silver and Black
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ajax35

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wuts Good Raider Nation !!! My name is Ajax, I'm 21 and live in Cali, so all my California Raider fans represent ! I became a Raider fan after the SB XXXVII loss. I dont know why I just fell in love wit the team after that...Ive been on this site everyday for like the last 6 months so I decided its time to start contributing. I used to play basketball and still do wen i get the chance so I dont have THAT much football knowlege but I am still very familiar with the game. But with that being said I look foward to talking with the rest of the Raider Nation.

P.s. I hate the Broncos and the Cowgirls !!!!!!
MoonMan™

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey my name's Greg and I'm a Raiders fan as well as a Steelers fan somewhat. I'm also a fan of the A's, Kings and Cal Bears. Look forward to posting with you guys.
Rich7sena

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been on these forums for a shrot while now and I think it's time I formally introduce myself as a Raiders fan. I'm delocated in south Florida but I grew up as a child in Sunnyvale, Ca. I Had to make a decision of being a Niners or Raiders fan early on but that silver and black had been calling my name.
Comit2Xcelence

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So ive been on the forums for about a month. Thought it would be a good time to introduce myself.

I go by Jay. I played (overstatement, i was on the team) QB at Cal Berkeley in the 90s, became a graduate assistant after my time on the team. I trained top High school QB Prospects from all over California for 5 years privately. When Tedford was hired at Cal I applied and got the job as a special assistant helping Tedford with the QBs. I left Cal in 08 after different views to how players should be handled. I took a year off from football and studied hours and hours of film from all the top QBs (manning, Brees, Brady, Rivers... Etc) some as far back as there high school and college day. trying to find development and changes they have made through out their career to become the best in the business. I am now working on my defense scheme on the side and Perfecting my offense to hopefully become a head coach somewhere in the next. I work now as a scout and special assistant for SDSU.

Last edited by Comit2Xcelence on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just figured out BP s/n

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Palooka

Laughing

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
DrDeath

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy raider nation, huge raider fan. Ive been on and off this forum for a couple years now, just kept forgetting the passwords hah.
Totty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Just figured out BP s/n

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Palooka

Laughing

Try mine on for size.

First Steve Jobs, Now Al Davis.. God must be building something.
Dgen411

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been a member here for a long time but just re found this place. GO RAIDERS. Lets hope this new news doesn't change the positive direction the team is heading

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined up this site a while ago, been readin it for a long time now. Just decided to start chippin in my .02 here and there so I figured I'd introduce myself.

Die hard Raider fan from all the way on the other coast. Live in NH and have all my life. Usually fly out to Oakland for at least 1 or 2 home games a year and try to make it to a couple of games that we play on the east coast.

Anyway, not a whole lot to say just figured I'd say whatsup to everybody!
IdigtheRaiders!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not new, but just had to give an update:
I recently went on vacation to the British Isles (England and Scotland) and just got back yesterday. I took my Raiders hoodie with me, not expecting anyone to recognize it or know what it means. However, I got 3 people who recognized it and gave me props for it. 1) At Heathrow Airport, right after I got off and some dude noticed my hoodie and gave me props for it, 2) At Hadrian's Wall, in the north of England, where this chick saw it and said "Yeah, go Raiders", and 3) at the Imperial War Museum, where a brother was wearing a Raiders hat and gave me a man-hug after seeing the hoodie.
Just wanted you all to know that I was reppin' the Nation in Britain. Cool Cool

1. Props to Big Palooka for the sig
2. Tim Brown is my favorite NFL player of all time.
CMRaiders

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been a Raiders fan for over 20 years and I am so happy we are just winning again baby !
AMMORaider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raider Nation,

I have been reading the posts on this site for about 5 months now and finally got around to making a profile. The Raider Blood runs in my family. My Dad is a lifelong Raiders fan and passed it to me. My favorite player is Tim Brown (Hopefully the HOF recognizes him for his accomplishments this year). I have been in the Air Force for going on 11 years now and am from Arkansas. How did someone from Arkansas become a Raiders fan? My Dad is from PA and hates the Steelers and Eagles. His cousins are from Oakland so as a kid he got to see many games. I have been to two Raiders games in my life...both losses. The first one was when the Titans first moved from Houston and Eddie George just came into the league. We saw them at the local stadium in Memphis. It was great being able to see Tim Brown play a game. The second was last year when they played the Cardinals here in Phoenix. Janikowski missed the field goal at the end but my wife and I met some amazing Raiders fans from Oakland and other parts of the country.
Sonic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Raider Nation

My name is Sonic Raider and I will be a Raider fan forever, even after I am buried six feet in the ground I still will bleed silver and black.
Darksider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey what's up Raider Nation, feels good being in first place knowing that we have a really good shot at winning the division this year, doesn't it? Couldn't be more excited with this team now even more with Palmer at the helm. Been a Raider fan for years now through the good and the bad and always will be.
My brother told me about this site and I've been reading and I liked what I saw so I decided to make an account...here's to hoping we win the division and make the playoffs! Cool
LivingLegendWFC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darksider wrote:
Hey what's up Raider Nation, feels good being in first place knowing that we have a really good shot at winning the division this year, doesn't it? Couldn't be more excited with this team now even more with Palmer at the helm. Been a Raider fan for years now through the good and the bad and always will be.
My brother told me about this site and I've been reading and I liked what I saw so I decided to make an account...here's to hoping we win the division and make the playoffs! Cool

Cheers man. Playoffs here we come.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 15 of 19

Jump to: