Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome Jets Fans - Introduction Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Houshyamomma

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jets91 wrote:
Davey wrote:
jgutowski24 wrote:
hey guys i'm new here i'm 27 and i'm wonder how to get an avatar and a sig.

Welcome to the forums. FF's sig and avatar forum can be found here: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=48

You can request something there, or maybe one of the Jets posters can help you out.

Hi i could use some help with my avatar... My sig has appeared fine but cant seem to get my avatar link to work? i resized the image to 80x80 and uploaded it to imageshack like my Sig, but dosent do anything when i submit? Any ideas? Thanks.

Just view the image off imageshack and put the url in the avatar space, don't put an img tags around it. And welcome to the forum, we have alot of English fans on here.
Harris52

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm new here, I'm 13, have been a Jets fan since 04-05
Jets91

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reissing87jets wrote:
Jets91 wrote:
Hello ive been a Jets and Football fan for the past 5 years. Im from Leeds, England and looking forward to the new season!

Another leeds fan on the forum? Deary me!

Welcome my friend, you can discuss the world of soccer in the other sports forum, we're trying to get it as big as possible. Very Happy

Haha afraid so mate!
Cool will take a look in the soccer forum
cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Houshyamomma wrote:
Jets91 wrote:
Davey wrote:
jgutowski24 wrote:
hey guys i'm new here i'm 27 and i'm wonder how to get an avatar and a sig.

Welcome to the forums. FF's sig and avatar forum can be found here: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=48

You can request something there, or maybe one of the Jets posters can help you out.

Hi i could use some help with my avatar... My sig has appeared fine but cant seem to get my avatar link to work? i resized the image to 80x80 and uploaded it to imageshack like my Sig, but dosent do anything when i submit? Any ideas? Thanks.

Just view the image off imageshack and put the url in the avatar space, don't put an img tags around it. And welcome to the forum, we have alot of English fans on here.
Thanks for the help, so simple!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone, making my 2nd stint on here, was originally Jrod8484...a couple names still look familiar: I remember Speil612 and some others. Anyways, Im going to school at The University of Arizona, watching my Cats do work this season...I'm smelling roses! But Sundays do trump Saturdays, Jets are always priority #1.
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arch[STUD]ent wrote:
Hey everyone, making my 2nd stint on here, was originally Jrod8484...a couple names still look familiar: I remember Speil612 and some others. Anyways, Im going to school at The University of Arizona, watching my Cats do work this season...I'm smelling roses! But Sundays do trump Saturdays, Jets are always priority #1.

I remember you, you were definitely the one who liked Casone right?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, yup that was me. I think he's doin ok in SD, haven't really followed him too much. I did see Adrian Clayborn in person when Iowa came down here a couple of weeks ago...Good god he is huge. He'd be a nice addition to the d-line.
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cason was my #1 CB in that draft. I'm not looking as crazy anymore either Laughing
It has been quite a privileged chat or work with you guys. From time to time.. From Craziness to Serious-mindedness.. From Troll to Boredom.. From Babes to Jets. From Foreigner to American.. Whatever!
Sanchize

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hii..I've been a Jets fan my whole life! I'm 16..and I was born into it since my dad is such a big fan. I'm obsessed..I think even more than him now!Razz
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanchize wrote:
Hii..I've been a Jets fan my whole life! I'm 16..and I was born into it since my dad is such a big fan. I'm obsessed..I think even more than him now!Razz

Good name. Welcome to the forum.
It has been quite a privileged chat or work with you guys. From time to time.. From Craziness to Serious-mindedness.. From Troll to Boredom.. From Babes to Jets. From Foreigner to American.. Whatever!
Sanchize

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
Sanchize wrote:

Good name. Welcome to the forum.

thanks!
teamorange

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Insert typical introduction post*
bklynjets

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats up guys my name is mike and i am a die hard bleeding green and white jets fan. been a jets fan since '86. my fav. player of all time is the great al toon
teamorange

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bklynjets wrote:
whats up guys my name is mike and i am a die hard bleeding green and white jets fan. been a jets fan since '86. my fav. player of all time is the great al toon

Jesus you should get that checked out and I don't think there is much discrimination on this board. Maybe if you roll over to the Titans or Jacksonville subsection but the Jets seem to be accepting.
clevermelvin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:48 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome Jets Fans - Introduction Thread Reply with quote

Webmaster wrote:
I see that we have some new Jets fans on the forum. Welcome to the Jets forum. Take a few mins to introduce yourself and let us know how long you've been a fan.

hi webmaster im not a jets fan full time but i would like to introduce my self as melvin de la sex face. ive been a fan for 6 days now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 19 of 26

Jump to: