You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lamont Thompson looking to..."lighten the load"?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PacAttack

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Lamont Thompson looking to..."lighten the load"? Reply with quote

kffl.com reports:

Quote:
Titans | Thompson drops weight

Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans SS Lamont Thompson watched himself on film after the 2005 season and he didn't like what he saw. Thompson decided to do something about it, he has dropped 10 pounds this offseason. While he will be asked to do similar things in the defensive scheme this season, he plans on doing everything closer to fast-forward because of it. Thompson is working hard to become familiar with new FS Chris Hope. Thompson said the two safeties are working on communicating on the field during the team's minicamps.

Lamont Thompson seems to be dissapointed in his play last season and has dropped some weight in order to add some speed to his game. I'm glad he realizes that he needs to improve from last year because he played poorly at times.

They say that a Griffin is always in beast mode, I didn't realize what that meant until I heard the crack of bone and was eating turf for lunch.
SHAVED_CHICKEN

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a good sign because we are gonna need some help with our safeties this year......

Men die. Money gets spent. Glory is forever.
Titans Assistant GM FFMD07
PacAttack

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to seeing a faster Lamont Thompson playing out there. I'm hoping he can be more effective playing with a bit more pep in his step. Hopefully with him and Chris Hope playing out there, we will have a lot more contribution coming out of our safeties.

They say that a Griffin is always in beast mode, I didn't realize what that meant until I heard the crack of bone and was eating turf for lunch.
Titansfan

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well to be honest I was dissapointed with him last season.... He was burnt on numerous occasions and he seemed far too lethargic.... Hopefully this drop of mate will make him faster and more agile around the ball.

Props to JammerHammer on the awesome sig!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: