Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My Offseason Moves

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KC@theGUN

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: My Offseason Moves Reply with quote

i say we leave our offer for a 4th rd. pick to the dolphins on the table and see what happens. then i think we should trade a 5th 6th or 7th for carlos hall(we would still have 10 picks) and sign kevin johnson.and with our first pick take carlos rogers if he available and we dont get surtain but if we do get him then i think we should trade down and get maybe another 3rd or 4th pick so we could get another WR and a possible sucesser to trent green and still upgrade our defense.

what do u think?
kyanho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All that is required for Carlos Hall is a 7th since he was a 7th round pick when he was drafted.
timmay98

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Not enough to take us to the promise land! Reply with quote

I am not against getting Carlos Hall, I believe throwing him in the mix with Allen and Hicks creates some real pressure to compete. I disagree with not getting Surtain. Here's why:
If we pass on Surtain and get Law there are to big money guys with injury ? marks. That's putting a lot of money on roulette and betting on black. If we get Law and a rookie CB with our 1st pick our potential starting CB's for the 1st several games would likely be a combination of McCleon, Bartee, Battle and an unproven rookie. Because Law may not be back until the 2nd month of the season and Warfield is likely to face a suspension because of his DUI. How would you feel facing Oakland w/ Moss and Porter with that line-up? Or the Denver Broncos?
WE NEED SURTAIN!!! And with how the Chiefs have drafted lately a 2nd rounder is a steal.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: