Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAFT 1.0
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gritsblitz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: TAFT 1.0 Reply with quote

I remember we had one quite some time ago, but I guess it got lost. It would be nice to keep this one going though. Should generate a lot of discussion. And just in case anyone is not familiar with these threads, TAFT stands for This Ain't Falcons Talk. Feel free to talk about anything (within the forum rules of course) from other NFL games to what you had for breakfast.

So to start things off, who here enjoys the awesomeness of Chick-fil-A? I personally go with two (or sometimes three) of the nuggets and an Oreo cookie milkshake. I think I could eat that every day. So much win.
JFalconFan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't have 1 around here (central Louisiana) but I've eaten it before. I'm not to big on it. I'd much rather taco bell. I just wish they'd stop coming out with all these new tacos and stuff. A flat bread taco? This ain't subway! I'm not trying to lose weight! Give me a chicken fat taco and deep fry it and maybe even cover it in pork grease! Lol, but seriously, I like the volcano burrito but that's it as far as the new stuff goes.

Now as far as chik a filet, we have razing canes around here and it reminds me a lot of chik filet. You got that where u from grits? Aren't you from the west coast? When I went to Bakersfield I fell in love with carls jr! The prime rib burger with auju sauce and horse radish! OMG

JGold on the Sig

Atlanta Falcons and LSU Tigers all the way!
wudake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I prepared for the Falcons season posting my flag outside my door, my girlfriend asks if I knew who "Kory Biermann" was. I said that his name was Kroy Biermann but I was shocked that someone who doesn't know anything about sports would ask such a question. She didn't ask because he was working his way into the starting lineup, that he would add a pass rush that was a noticable weakness in 2009, that he would be forcing Dennis Dixon to throw on the run and pass directly into the hands of Brent Grimes and Dunta Robinson... no, it was because he was dating some woman from the Real Housewives of Atlanta.

I hope he becomes more famous for setting a new NFL record for sacks and not being a reality TV star.

And as far as Chik-fil-A, I just recently discovered their breakfast. I didn't even know they opened that early. Who would have thought to put egg on a chicken breast? Plus biscuit and cheese... who are these master chefs? And unlike McDonald's, their biscuits don't crumble after the first bite. It made me want to buy stock in Chik-fil-A in the hopes that one day they will open up on Sunday, increasing their profits by about 20%.
devils1854

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zaxby's>>>>Chic Fil A

Although I do love those chicken minis for breakfast at Chic Fil A

#JDI

Chuckie Keeton, Taysom Hill 2014 Heisman Campaign
D0 TH3 D3W

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmmmmm Oreo Cookie Milkshake

RIP Joe Pa
Patro14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother just called me from New Zealand (he's playing for his school at a rugby tournament) and they got blown away, 96-13. Gave me a good laugh.
thefalcon7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting fact... I work at a Chick-Fil-A and plan on becoming an operator... They not only have the best food but more importantly they have the best service!!
coors

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moved to Chicago about a month ago for school/work/family reasons.

I sure as hell miss Atlanta already.

PS - Chickfila's new Spicy Chicken Sandwhich is already a classic. Breakfast wise, I dont see how you could go wrong with the Chicken Biscuit in any variation. However, they have some of the best Biscuits and Gravy for DIRT cheap. FYI
Arem20

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chick-fil-a is amazing, just kind of expensive for fast food.
RowdyRoddy84

Location: Matt Ryan is a fraud. He's unclutch. He has a noodle arm.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arem20 wrote:
Chick-fil-a is amazing, just kind of expensive for fast food.

Those fries and barbecue sauce are an oral orgasm.

Hopefully the Vikings win tonight, but it probably wont happen.

The Braves are slowly imploding. Football season is gonna save me.

KingofSTATS wrote:

Brees was sacked 80% of the times he was sacked last year
Gritsblitz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to try their breakfast. I'm sure it's great. Waking up early on the weekends is the problem.

No Razing Canes over on the west coast as far as I know. But if it's anything like Chick-fil-A, I'm sure I'd love it.
kja92

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patro14 wrote:
My brother just called me from New Zealand (he's playing for his school at a rugby tournament) and they got blown away, 96-13. Gave me a good laugh.

Laughing i would be ashamed to even tell anybody that. I was actually thinking of playing Rugby for OSU this fall. I dont know much about the sport but I played DB in high school for 4 years and im 5'11" 170 and trying to gain weight. Think I should try it out?

Ohio State Buckeyes: Offseason
devils1854

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kja92 wrote:
Patro14 wrote:

Laughing i would be ashamed to even tell anybody that. I was actually thinking of playing Rugby for OSU this fall. I dont know much about the sport but I played DB in high school for 4 years and im 5'11" 170 and trying to gain weight. Think I should try it out?

OSU as in Ohio State? If so, they are pretty good college side. You can definately play. With your size, you are probably perfect for a wing spot, or put on a few pounds and you might could play flanker. Just remember rugby is nothing like football. If you play the game like you play football, then you could get seriously hurt.

You should definately do it. Ive played rugby for 8 years now and its the best sport Ive ever played, and I played football, baseball, and basketball in high school, and baseball in college. You will have coaches that will teach you the game, and you will probably start off on the b-side or c-side, depending on how big the club is, and can learn the game, and work your way up.

Plus rugby has the all important 3rd half, where both teams get together after the game at a bar and drink together. I have so many great stories from rugby socials, many which I cant tell on here, or tell my family or GF, because I will get disowned.

#JDI

devils1854

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patro14 wrote:

when i first moved to charlotte, i was looking for a mens side to play for. Charlotte has a super league team(closest thing to professional rugby in the states) and i knew i didnt have time to play for them. plus i couldnt pay for my own flights to games across the country, and the club fees are in the thousands for a season. so i found a newer club in a neighboring suburb. well i started practicing with them, and after two practices i knew things were bad when i was coaching the other players, since there wasnt a capable coach. To back up for a second. Before I went to charlotte, i played for a mens team in macon, and we were really good, so i expected a certain level of rugby. Anyway back to my story. Our first game was in asheville, and my parents came up to watch, and they had watched a few games while i played in macon. well we ended up losing the game like 106-5. i was horrified with the lack of talent and rugby knowledge on my team, and the first thing my dad said to me after the game was that i needed to find a new team. well i played for that club for about 6 months until a found another club, and now have been playing with them for 2 years now, and we are pretty good. won our first match of the fall last weekend 33-7.

#JDI

kja92

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
kja92 wrote:
Patro14 wrote:

OSU as in Ohio State? If so, they are pretty good college side. You can definately play. With your size, you are probably perfect for a wing spot, or put on a few pounds and you might could play flanker. Just remember rugby is nothing like football. If you play the game like you play football, then you could get seriously hurt.

You should definately do it. Ive played rugby for 8 years now and its the best sport Ive ever played, and I played football, baseball, and basketball in high school, and baseball in college. You will have coaches that will teach you the game, and you will probably start off on the b-side or c-side, depending on how big the club is, and can learn the game, and work your way up.

Plus rugby has the all important 3rd half, where both teams get together after the game at a bar and drink together. I have so many great stories from rugby socials, many which I cant tell on here, or tell my family or GF, because I will get disowned.

Yeah Ohio State, I felt bad picking them over UGA but hey I had to get out of the state lol. Im definitely interested in it but I got kind of discouraged when I checked the roster and saw how big everyone on the team was compared to me. I think im gonna go ahead and try it out, the captain emailed me and everything and thats when i looked at the roster. Theyve already started practicing but I wont be at school until Wednesday and thats early, Laughing stupid quarter system.

Ohio State Buckeyes: Offseason

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86  Next
Page 1 of 86

Jump to: