You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Starting 11 on Offense
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fireJAngelo

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEARS FAN 54 wrote:
i agree i mean he was way better than Moose in the Panther game and when he did get to play he was awesome even in the 04 year he made plays i think a year or two from now it will be Brriean number one and Bradley number two and hopefully Calvin Johnson or Dwayne Jarret number three.

Calvin Johnson or Dwayne Jarret #3? Well, say hello to a 3-13 year then.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget about Jason McKie at the fullback spot guys. He verywell could be our opening day starter. I like Johnson too, but I liked what I saw of McKie in the playoff game. These two are pretty good, so I don't think that JD Runnels has much of a chance.
redwing5

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think Mckee is that good personally
#80 Berrian
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redwing5 wrote:
I dont think Mckee is that good personally

Me either... I liked Edwards better to tell the truth. I guess McKie is better at special teams, which the coaches always covet. I wouldn't be one bit surprised to see Runnels beat McKie out for the #2 spot and we all know that Johnson has trouble making it through a year healthy, so Runnels will see the field.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[size=18]QB - Grossman
RB - Benson??? i love jones but i mean benson is the man for chi town for the next for yrs
FB - Johnson
WR - Bradley
WR - Muhammad
TE - Clark
LT - Tait
LG - Brown
C - Kreutz
RG - Garza
RT - Miller
bearsaddict

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Des. Clark Reply with quote

MonserinNC wrote:
Lol, I am not the biggest Desmond Clark fan, but why does everyone hate him so much??

Why would Tim Day be a starter from the jump? He is an undrafted rookie, I agree he will take over eventually but not out the gate dude.

That would be because Des. Clark can't catch a cold. He has stone hands and adds about 0 to the offense. The only time he contributes is near the goal line when the defense gambles and goes all out run stop. I know nothing about Day(being in crappy SEC country where there is no such thing as national attention), but I would love to see someone beat out Clark. I see TJ starting at RB and WR being Moose and Bradley with Berrian/Gage/Currie all getting spare time.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: